• info@Kenyanz.com
  • Contact Us
  • Member Login
  • Get Listed Today
Posted by Homemade Realtors on 25/02/2016 in Land

Land For Sale – Ksh0


Description

#‎wamaproperty‬ is bringing you the offer of your lifetime.

We selling plots at an affordable price without interest attracted in up-to to 24months payment Installments.

Size of plots in Juja Farm are 50 by 100 going for ksh 200,000 with a deposit of 30%. The rest of 70% IS PAYABLE in up-to 24months.

Sagana opposite Gateway Hotel we have 10acres of land 400metres from Nairobi-Meru highway.We have sub-dived into 50 by 100 size.Each plot is going Ksh 350,000 and Ksh 300,000 on the first row.

As we go down we have the same going for ksh 250,000.

All are payable from the 30% module and the rest in up to 24months.

All Titles are ready once the completion of payment.

Transport is available every Wednesday and Saturday from 10am to 4pm.

Call HOMEMADE REALTORS on 0723016384/0721870266



Sagana, Kenya

View On Larger Map

Satisfaction Promise

We'll always connect you with the best business directory professionals & companies that meet your specific needs.

Booking.com

Join our Mailing List to Receive Marketing Tips

Join our Mailing List to Receive Marketing Tips